Revolution: Food DVD
SOMETHING MAJOR IS HAPPENING
Food. It's kind of important. And it's integral to the lives of the world's 7 billion inhabitants.
But what we think of as "food" is something very different from what people ate a century ago. This probably isn't news to you. A number of compelling documentaries have focused on the many downfalls of our modern food system. But while these films have succeeded in bringing awareness to these modern problems, they've also left us feeling frustrated, confused, and hopeless.
But there is an alternative. And it's spreading rapidly across the globe.
Revolution: Food is all about the positive changes taking root in our modern food system. It focuses on real farmers who are growing/raising real food -- and the consumers who are demanding it.
- Vandana Shiva of Navdanya
- Paul Greive of Primal Pastures
- Joel Salatin of Polyface Farms
- Mark Shepherd of New Forest Farms
- Marc McAffee of Organic Pastures Dairy
- Joshua Weisman of Slim Palate
- Mark Sisson of Mark's Daily Apple