Liver and Ground Beef Pack
It's time to sneak more nutrients into your ground beef. You can start out by adding 10% beef liver to your favorite meatball or burger recipes, or follow the beef liver beginners recipe below, with instructions to soak the liver in apple cider vinegar and blend it up with bacon and ground beef in a food processor.
- 5lbs pasture raised ground beef ($11.30 ea)
- 1lb pasture raised beef liver
Ground beef and liver are packaged separately.
According to the Weston A. Price Foundation, liver provides:
- An excellent source of high-quality protein
- Nature’s most concentrated source of vitamin A
- All the B vitamins in abundance, particularly vitamin B12
- One of our best sources of folic acid
- A highly usable form of iron
- Trace elements such as copper, zinc and chromium; liver is our best source of copper
- An unidentified anti-fatigue factor
- CoQ10, a nutrient that is especially important for cardio-vascular function
- A good source of purines, nitrogen-containing compounds that serve as precursors for DNA and RNA.
Image: The Nourished Caveman
ABOUT OUR BEEF
We have partnered with family ranches in Arizona to bring you the highest quality beef, which means they are always grass fed as well as grass finished. There is no supplemental feed, vaccines, antibiotics, or growth hormones ever used. The Primal team has personally gone and visited the ranches and verified that our high standards are upheld.