Wild Tuna - Pole and Line Caught Albacore (6oz Can)
,Combine all the convenience of grocery store canned tuna, with all the benefits of pole-caught, hand filleted fish and you get American Tuna. This tuna is the super food of the seafood world, packing a whopping 42 grams of protein per 6 oz. can -- it can't be beat! In case you needed any more reasons to give it a try, pole-fishing contributes to the low-impact nature of the fishing gear and the near absence of bycatch. Because the fish is caught by real fishermen, using traditional pole and line techniques, we think you'll be very pleased with the excellent quality of this fish.
Ingredients: Tuna, Sea Salt
Note: This tuna is packed fresh, meaning the liquids inside are natural oils to keep the fish moist for as long as it is packed. This means you do not drain it before enjoying! Mix the oils in with whatever you happen to be making.
This is a pole and line fishery, the gold standard in sustainability and responsibility for the future of our oceans.
- Owned and Operated by Six American Pole & Line Fishing Families.
- Harvested by the MSC Certified Sustainable American Pole & Line Albacore Fishery.
- Canned, Coded, and Traceable back to the Certified Sustainable American Vessel.
- Small Pole & Line Albacore, Tested Low in Mercury.
- Packed by Hand in Oregon, Cooked Once in the Can, Natural Fish Oil Pack.
- Averages 8 - 10,000mg’s of Omega 3 and 42g’s of Protein per 6oz serving!
- No Water, Broth, Oil, Soy, Preservatives, or Fillers Added. NO DRAINING!
- Ranked as “Best Specialty Tuna” by Bon Appetit, “Tuna You Can Trust” Martha Stewart Living.
- The Highest Quality Canned Tuna Product Anywhere in the World.
Love this tuna!
This tuna tastes fresh and delicious. Easy and convenient to use for any summer salad or sandwich.
So happy to support local. The tuna was fresh & tasted great... worth every dollar! I will definitely be ordering more cans soon.
I didn't know what to expect when I opened the can but expectations were surpassed in every way! I am usually weary of aIbacore tuna and mercury levels but what sold me is the reputation of PP and their commitment to quality and sustainability. I appreciated that no draining was needed when I opened the can- I could just prepare my sandwich right away. I paired it with some Everything but the Bagel seasoning and avocado oil mayonnaise but honestly it could have been eaten straight out of the can. It's THAT delicious and moist that it doesn't need accouterments to bring out the flavor. I could really taste the freshness and it isn't overwhelmingly fishy. You won't regret buying this!