Primal Chicken Livers
Pasture raised, free range chicken livers are very healthy choice for smart food consumers. According to HealthMad, chicken livers are an excellent source of many vitamins, minerals, and health-boosters:
- Triples daily value of Vitamin B12 which supports red blood cells and slows anemia.
- Chicken livers are brimming with Vitamin A in the form of retinol which assists good eyesight.
- High folate promotes fertility and helps protect developing baby.
- Riboflavin supports health tissues and chicken livers are rich in this important nutrient.
- Brimming with selenium which supports the thyroid
- High in niacin which fends off the disease pellagra
Your adrenal glands will flourish with chicken liver which provides pantothenic acid. Chicken livers support a healthy immune system. The high protein content promotes healthy hair, skin and nails. The high phosphorus content helps keep teeth and bones healthy.
Raw Pet Food:
Raw, pasture raised chicken liver has awesome nutritional benefits for your dog too! Check out Perfectly Rawsome's Raw Offal and Liver Feeding Guide learn more. Then simplify raw feeding and check out our Raw Pet Food Pack - Organs.
Tasty and nutrutious
The best quality chicken livers I've ever eaten!
it is a;ways fresh and has an amazing tase
As another reviewer noted, it is hard to find quality chicken livers these days. I have bought these several times to stock up the freezer with my pate. The only problem I have is with the packaging. I have had 2 orders now where the plastic rips quite easily. I'm wondering if the dry ice is too much for the packaging to handle? This isn't just a problem with the chicken livers, either. The beef fajita meat has also had this issue.
We're so sorry that you received an open package. If this ever happens, please let us know and we will report this to our processor and replace your product.
It's hard to find chicken livers that you can trust that are from healthy birds. These are great for making pate!!