Primal Chicken Livers
Pasture raised, free range chicken livers are very healthy choice for smart food consumers. According to HealthMad, chicken livers are an excellent source of many vitamins, minerals, and health-boosters:
- Triples daily value of Vitamin B12 which supports red blood cells and slows anemia.
- Chicken livers are brimming with Vitamin A in the form of retinol which assists good eyesight.
- High folate promotes fertility and helps protect developing baby.
- Riboflavin supports health tissues and chicken livers are rich in this important nutrient.
- Brimming with selenium which supports the thyroid
- High in niacin which fends off the disease pellagra
Your adrenal glands will flourish with chicken liver which provides pantothenic acid. Chicken livers support a healthy immune system. The high protein content promotes healthy hair, skin and nails. The high phosphorus content helps keep teeth and bones healthy.
Raw Pet Food:
Raw, pasture raised chicken liver has awesome nutritional benefits for your dog too! Check out Perfectly Rawsome's Raw Offal and Liver Feeding Guide learn more. Then simplify raw feeding and check out our Raw Pet Food Pack - Organs.
I am not a big fan of liver but my iron is low so I decided to add chicken livers to my diet. Primal Chicken Livers are so good! I will not trust any other sources.
Hard to come by. These are very good.
Tasty and nutrutious
The best quality chicken livers I've ever eaten!
it is a;ways fresh and has an amazing tase