Primal Chicken Livers
Pasture raised, free range chicken livers are very healthy choice for smart food consumers. According to HealthMad, chicken livers are an excellent source of many vitamins, minerals, and health-boosters:
- Triples daily value of Vitamin B12 which supports red blood cells and slows anemia.
- Chicken livers are brimming with Vitamin A in the form of retinol which assists good eyesight.
- High folate promotes fertility and helps protect developing baby.
- Riboflavin supports health tissues and chicken livers are rich in this important nutrient.
- Brimming with selenium which supports the thyroid
- High in niacin which fends off the disease pellagra
Your adrenal glands will flourish with chicken liver which provides pantothenic acid. Chicken livers support a healthy immune system. The high protein content promotes healthy hair, skin and nails. The high phosphorus content helps keep teeth and bones healthy.
Raw Pet Food:
Raw, pasture raised chicken liver has awesome nutritional benefits for your dog too! Check out Perfectly Rawsome's Raw Offal and Liver Feeding Guide learn more. Then simplify raw feeding and check out our Raw Pet Food Pack - Organs.
It's hard to find chicken livers that you can trust that are from healthy birds. These are great for making pate!!
Chicken livers arrived frozen solid. We have complete confidence in the quality
and taste of Primal Pastures, esp the livers and whole chickens.
True farm to table. Grateful for your mission.
The food industry in this country has been under attack for generations; thank you for your insight into healthy sustainability and humane animal husbandry. I could taste the wholesome goodness and love each were raised with.
I love these chicken livers and so do my cats and dogs. I will use half a pound for their "species appropriate" raw diet and the other half will be fried in Macadamia nut oil for me. These are the best livers I have ever eaten!